Why should you become an FAAA Retired member?
By becoming an FAAA Retired Affiliate member, you will:
- Stay connected and give back to the profession through involvement in Chapter committees, specialised Communities of Practice and attending member events.
- Retain use of the CFP designation (for retired CFP professional members only), subject to meeting the eligibility criteria.
- Contribute your expertise and knowledge through input into the FAAA’s policy and advocacy submissions.
- Have access to FAAA Wellbeing support program and member discounts.
- Receive regular updates on changes in the profession. Stay in touch with changes and trends through our members-only weekly newsletter and professional digital digest.
- Not a practising Financial planning professional authorised to give financial advice
- Have ceased to earn an income from personal exertion; and/or
- Working fewer than 10 hours per week.
The membership fee is $95 per financial year (or $195 for Retired CFP professionals wishing to retain use of the CFP designation).
Apply to become a Retired Affiliate member
Apply online now or for more information on becoming a Retired member of the FAAA please email or call our Member Services team on 1300 337 301.