This publication is very important for the financial planning profession. It provides a focal point for research around financial planning that is used to inform debate and policy, and ultimately raise standards across the profession.
Published online twice a year, the journal incorporates six peer-reviewed academic articles covering the full spectrum of the financial planning profession, with Griffith University providing the editorial services.
Current issueDownload Vol 8 Issue 1
FPRJ Editorial Board
- Professor Mark Brimble as Co-Editor and Section Editor, Griffith University
- Dr Michelle Cull, Co-Editors, Western Sydney University
- Dr Robert Bianchi, Griffith University
- Associate Professor Sharon Taylor, Western Sydney University
- Professor Brett Freudenberg, Griffith University
- Professor of Practice Adam Steen, Deakin University
- Jamie Forster, Queensland University of Technology
- Associate Professor Abdullahi Dahir Ahmed, RMIT
- Dr Abu Mollik, Canberra University
- Anne Palmer, Financial Advice Association Australia (FAAA)