|Sheila Gutierrez-Cabacungan CFP®
|Suite 201, 47 Main Street
Rouse Hill, NSW 2155
“Imagine thinking about money knowing that whatever happens, and whatever you do the money will flow providing everything you need to live in joy and on purpose.”
My mission is to make a difference to business owners and their families so they don't live and age poor.
Community is at the cornerstone of what I do which is why I work with Western Sydney's families, small business owners and women.
I do this by:
- Providing financial education, Behavioural money coaching, personal strategic advice, business financial planning, tailored investment and insurance solutions through Wealth Forum, my self-licensed Financial Planning Practice.
- Using powerful structures to build and protect Family Wealth, as a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund Specialist Adviser.
- Giving back to my local community by hosting a weekly radio show Your Money Maven on SWR999FM. These educational chat shows focus on sharing knowledge on money, business and life.
- Supporting the community as the founder of three active Tribes based in Western Sydney that include Women, Wealth and Wisdom supporting Women of all ages to create "Financial Liberation Our Way", Success Women's Circles supporting Women of all ages to define success and live into it and GWS Business Booster supporting Western Sydney's Small Business Tribe.
Ongoing learning is a driving force in what I do. I am a member of the Self-Managed Super Fund Association and Financial Planning Association of Australia.
I have been featured in publications that include:
- Independent Financial Advisor
- Money Magazine
- The Australian
- Western Sydney Business Access
For me, Financial Planning is about delivering 3 things for every client;
Hope to create new possibilities for the future that moved and inspired you to realise it.
Peace from financial uncertainty and worries about money and
Plenty, knowing that you have “enough” to live a life you love.
I am part of a loud, large Filipino-Australian Family that has planted roots in Western Sydney.
When I am not working you’ll find me at church, with my family and friends, or heading out to explore the world.
On a rainy day, you will find me at home watching my growing list of must-watch shows and movies.
For more information, connect on LinkedIn or call 0418 454 880.